Is all of your camera equipment insured and are you protected against data loss and upset clients? Do you have proper copyright set up? Are you surrounding yourself with other professionals to learn and gain inspiration? Do you have access to a massive library of online classes to improve your craft and make sure your business is on track for success?
If you answered no to any of these questions, you may want to take a look (or another look) at becoming a PPA member. PPA is not sponsoring this post in any way, but after interviewing multiple professionals who recommend PPA for all photographers, we felt it would be appropriate to mention this great tool and resource.
Some of the benefits of being a PPA member include:
- Equipment/liability/data loss insurance (and more!)
- Professional certification
- Education – 900+ classes
- Copyright protection
- Discounts on big name brands
- Community – connect online or in-person with other professionals
- Resources for sales and marketing and even customizable contracts
- The PPA magazine
To learn more about PPA and their offerings click here.